8.31.2010


kind of infatuated but only sometimes, danke schoen @ the cooks house, new orleans.

one of the most beautiful singers and guitar players that have ever graced the soundwaves to my eardrums.

"roses are red, daises are yellow and flowers are dead..."


I just texted him asking what he was doing on wednesday night. he's back in indy, back to his origins, back to his roots.

it's only fitting that this picture shows your back. goodbye, danke schoen.

* "do you have plans wednesday or is that a silly question? I'd really like to see you."

"Im back in indiana 4 good"

"that is depressing, but I'll see you one day. don't forget about me. <3."

"Why. So you can lead me on and stand me up? How would i ever see you anyways. Im not goin back there."

it's what I do best.

No comments:

Post a Comment